Biometric and Electronic Identity Market Research
Global Market for National eID Programs to Reach $11 Billion Annually by 2013 Europe has the Highest National eID Country Adoption Rate, While Asia Dominates the National eID Market in Volume and Revenue Share
Asia Pacific to Issue Nearly 55 Million EPassports Annually by 2014 Twenty-Six Asia Pacific Nations will Issue EPassports by 2014 Accounting for 84% of the Region's Total Passport Issuance and 42% of EPassports Issued Globally
Asia-Pacific ePPs & eVisa Revenues Asia Pacific Dominates Global ePassport & eVisa Market With $4.2 Billion Annual Revenues by 2014 at a CAGR of 47%
"Acuity's insight will help you throw away the rear view mirror
and understand where tomorrow's growth is coming from, and why."
Acuity Market Intelligence research reports have earned industry accolades for their detailed
accuracy and in-depth analysis. They are widely considered to provide the most reliable
and accurate market forecasts as well as untethered, actionable insight.
Acuity reports tell it like it is: hype-free, vendor-neutral, and unbiased.
Acuity research reports:
Clients leverage Acuity reports in the following ways:
- Product/Marketing/Sales Management use Acuity reports to develop or modify product development and marketing/sales strategies. The level of report detail provides market insight for competitive advantage.
- Internal research departments use Acuity reports to validate and update internally developed findings.
- C-level executives use Acuity reports as an authoritative source to develop and validate corporate strategies and investments.
- Financial analysts use Acuity reports to gauge market attractiveness and evaluate industry performance.
- Government authorities use Acuity reports to track industry progress, evaluate market dynamics, and support critical policy development.