Biometric and Electronic Identity Market Research
Airports to Spend $2.2 Billion Globally to Deploy 18,000 Automated Border Control (ABC) eGates and Kiosks Between 2014 and 2018.The total number of airport eGates with integrated biometrics that replace border agents at passport control desks will nearly triple from the current installed base of 1,117 to 3,238 by 2018. An additional 14,942 specialized ABC kiosks and boarding eGates that rely on biometrics to expedite immigration processing will also be deployed over the forecast period.. .
Global Market for Automated Border Control (ABC) eGates and Kiosks Exceeds $1.2 Billion Annually by 2020. Europe will dominate the global market for ABC eGates and Kiosks with 47% revenue share as the global market grows at 20% CAGR between 2014 and 2020. .
Global Biometrics, Mobility, and Identity Industry Leaders Convene as Mobile Transactions Surge Towards $1 Trillion in Annual ValueBiometrics UnPlugged: Mobility Rules, a first-of-its-kind Executive Forum organized by Acuity Market Intelligence and findBIOMETRICS, gathers experts from around the globe for a highly interactive forum on biometrics as a strategic enabler of the mobile revolution and cloud-based identity.
Global Market for National eID Programs to Reach $11 Billion Annually by 2013 Europe has the Highest National eID Country Adoption Rate, While Asia Dominates the National eID Market in Volume and Revenue Share
Asia Pacific to Issue Nearly 55 Million EPassports Annually by 2014 Twenty-Six Asia Pacific Nations will Issue EPassports by 2014 Accounting for 84% of the Region's Total Passport Issuance and 42% of EPassports Issued Globally
"Acuity's insight will help you throw away the rear view mirror
and understand where tomorrow's growth is coming from, and why."
Acuity Market Intelligence research reports have earned industry accolades for their detailed
accuracy and in-depth analysis. They are widely considered to provide the most reliable
and accurate market forecasts as well as untethered, actionable insight.
Acuity reports tell it like it is: hype-free, vendor-neutral, and unbiased.
Acuity research reports:
Clients leverage Acuity reports in the following ways:
- Product/Marketing/Sales Management use Acuity reports to develop or modify product development and marketing/sales strategies. The level of report detail provides market insight for competitive advantage.
- Internal research departments use Acuity reports to validate and update internally developed findings.
- C-level executives use Acuity reports as an authoritative source to develop and validate corporate strategies and investments.
- Financial analysts use Acuity reports to gauge market attractiveness and evaluate industry performance.
- Government authorities use Acuity reports to track industry progress, evaluate market dynamics, and support critical policy development.